5 Things You Need to Know About Razor
- He is a serial entrepreneur who started his first business at 15
- He loves to learn; graduated from WLU’s School of Business and MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program.
- He is completely unemployable. Fortunately he’s a great entrepreneur and has won BDC’s Entrepreneur of the Year.
- He is passionate about leaving the world a little better than he found it through the Achievers mission and charity work.
- He has led Achievers to be recognized as a top employer and fastest growing company in North America.
- Fun Fact: He’s often seen wearing Levis jeans, drinking Cosmos in public and is madly in love with his wife Kari.